Fitness Center FAQ
1. What is the JSM Fitness Center?
The JSM Fitness Center is an exclusive amenity ONLY for JSM Residents. It is a fitness facility with over 3,000 square feet of fitness equipment! It allows our residents to feel the best year-round while living with JSM!
2. How much do I have to pay to be part of the JSM Fitness Center?
Nothing, it is completely free. Once move-in with JSM you can become a member of the JSM Fitness Center.
3. Do I need to sign up to be a JSM Fitness Center member?
Nope! Signing a lease with JSM allows you to gain access to the Fitness Center.
4. Where is the Fitness Center?
The Fitness Center is located in Lando Place, which is at 707 S. Sixth St., Champaign (right off of Green St.)
5. What are the hours of the Fitness Center?
The Fitness Center is open from 6am – 12am daily.
6. Is the Fitness Center secure?
Yes! The Fitness Center is a secure entry by a fob. You will receive a fob at move-in.
7. What if I lose my JSM Fitness Center fob?
If your Fitness Center fob gets lost or stolen in the middle of your lease period, and you would like a new fob, please come into our office at 505 S. Fifth Street, Champaign to receive a new one for $30!
8. If I renew my apartment, do I get to keep my exclusive access to the JSM Fitness Center?
Absolutely! You will continue to get exclusive access if you continue to live with JSM!
9. Is there a place to store my belonging at the Fitness Center?
Yes! JSM offers lockers free of charge for all our members to use while at the Fitness Center (locks not provided).
10. Is there a place to change into appropriate fitness attire at the Fitness Center?
Yes! JSM offers changing rooms for you to get geared up for your next workout.
11. How do I find out when there are updates regarding the Fitness Center?
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We post updates on our social media! Or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-359-6108 and we are more than happy to help you!
12. How can I make suggestions for the JSM Fitness Center?
We would absolutely love your ideas and feedback, email Taylor Good, our Senior Marketing Specialist, at email@example.com or fill out our online form here!