Dear JSM Residents,
We want you to know that here at JSM, we are preparing our staff and our operations to continue serving you with minimal disruption as it relates to the recent developments and restrictions with COVID-19.
We will still provide you with the necessary services and assistance you require, but we will be making some modifications to our operating procedures to accommodate the areas of concern. Please see below for updated guidelines and procedures:
JSM Office Visit Guidelines:
- All who enter must wear masks, our front desk agents will also wear masks.
- The number of guests inside the office will be limited so please limit group size before entering. If office is at max capacity, guests may be asked to wait outside until a guest exits.
- Please abide by the dividers and floor markers to maintain safe social distancing.
- If possible, we ask that you call ahead of a visit to our office. If you need a key, remote, or documents, we can ensure they are ready before you arrive. If you have questions, many can be answered over the phone or by email.
- No need to enter the office to drop off keys! Envelopes and a locked drop box are located outside next to our office’s front door for key returns, day or night.
JSM Tour Guidelines:
- Please meet our leasing agent at the building you will be touring. If you need assistance getting to your tour location please contact us.
- Tours are limited to two guests and two leasing agents per visit.
- Leasing agents and guests must wear masks.
- During your tour please do not touch anything in the apartment. Our leasing agent will wear gloves and will be the only individual touching surfaces:
- locks, doorknobs, light switches, appliances, etc.
- Please help us by practicing safe social distancing while in any apartment you tour.
- We will do our best to provide a video or virtual tour of any apartment that cannot be toured.
- All tours will be thorough but brief. Detailed questions will be answered after exiting the apartment.
JSM Maintenance Guidelines:
- Our maintenance staff will continue to be available to provide service.
- We ask for your support in communicating with us if you are ill or have been diagnosed with COVID-19. We may need to limit services inside your home for the safety of our staff.
- Likewise, our staff will use precautions when entering each unit during this period and we will also prevent any ill or symptomatic staff members from entering your unit.
JSM Fitness center Guidelines:
- Wear a mask, wash/sanitize hands, and maintain social distancing when not exercising.
- Sanitize equipment and exercising areas before and after each use.
- If you are experiencing symptoms please stay home.
- Maximum occupancy limited to 50%. 36 people max.
JSM Building common area Guidelines:
- Wear a mask or face covering and wash/sanitize hands often.
- Maintain a social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.
- If you are experiencing symptoms please stay home and consult your health care provider.
- Limit gatherings and avoid large groups.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our office, fitness center, buildings, and common areas safe! We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!
We are encouraging all our staff to follow recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as listed below, to promote their health and be available to serve you when yo require assistance, or your apartment requires service.
- Washing hands frequently, including before and after servicing or showing your apartment
- Maintaining social distancing (6 feet)
- Avoid Touching Faces
- Practicing Respiratory Hygiene
We appreciate your support and cooperation during this time. If additional changes to our operations are required, we will provide further communications.
The Team at JSM